May 11, 2009

When it's a bad day...

It's a REALLY REALLY bad day. I'm talking major league bad day.

(cursing ahead)

Don't get me wrong, I love my job.
I love the work I do.
I love/like the people I work with.

I just don't like the people I have to work with.

Last week was a week from HELL! Monday (today) didn't start off that great either.

You know, I pride myself on being honest. I have no choice, since I'm a poor liar.

If I don't have an answer for you, I'll tell you. If I don't know, I'll say, "I don't know, but I'll find out."

What I hate is that honest answers make you look as if you don't know shit. Sometimes I don't know shit. And I'll say it. "I don't know....I really don't know. But I can find out..."

Why is this an unacceptable answer?

And when I find out, why is the answer unacceptable? I have an answer for you. It is based on the best intelligence I have at the moment. If and when I get more information, better information, new information, I'll update the answer.

At the moment, this is the best answer I have for you.

Why is this an unacceptable answer???

You know, I'm paid enough to come to work, but not enough to give a damn.

I have no problem articulating that. I'm going to make sure you feel that.

Please don't decide to be the lazy bastard who wants to make my day difficult. I'm not my co-worker. I CAN and WILL ignore your dumb ass.

And please don't be the hyper-sensitive control-freak bitch who won't calm down long enough to realize that there is not a major problem here.

Your inability to do your job is not my problem but I hate you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment