July 18, 2008

A long awaited prize

Today I received an email from JoAnn's.

Thank you for shopping at Joann.com! The item(s) below
were shipped on Jul 14,2008.
Qty Name
--------------------
1 Swift Yarn Winder

Woo Hoo!!! My Swift is finally on it's way.

Seeing this email around 1PM made the entire day go by faster. So of course, once 5 PM came and I could leave, I had completely forgotten about the email. Besides, I didn't expect the swift to come today.

What's this?


MY SWIFT!!! I couldn't get it into my house fast enough.

Or unpack it fast enough.


Is it my swift??


Yes!! It's here.


So Pretty . . . I need a better picture.



Oh forget that. I just want to use it.


Ok, maybe not. This bar pass is filthy. Time to clean.


Much better.

Time to work.

Wanna see me work?

(Hmm...I looked too goofy in that video. I promise, I'll be back with a better video soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment