February 24, 2009

A Promise

Ever since I bought my house, my posts have been filled with everything house related and precious little knitting. Well, I sincerely apologize for that. I will start posting more knitting related stuff. So, let's start with what's currently on the needles:

Lordana Boucle Jacket:
I sent the Herringbone Socks off to Daddy today, so I know that I will receive a message from my loving mother very soon inquiring after the fate of this jacket.

I wish I had an answer.
There isn't much left to do. . .knit the sleeves, sew it up, and mail. But for some reason I can't pull myself to do it. But I'm tired of having UFOs around the house, so I'm determined to finish this and have it ready for presentation soon.

The Shapely Knit Top:
I started over. When I frogged the bottom of the top, I ran into a horrible problem with the Cotton Twist that I'm using. . .

Why didn't anyone tell me that this yarn splits??? That's a full ball of yarn in the baggie that I can't use! Boo!

New Project: Yet to be named
The need to swatch is crying out to me. I haven't done my swatches for the Walker Treasury Project in a while, so I think I'm going to take one of the cable chapters and swatch that. Now, I just need the yarn (Ignoring my entire stash . . .)

No comments:

Post a Comment