June 17, 2008

On the Needles

Quick Project Update


Beret.

I hate the Beret. If this weren't for the Mommy, I would've put it down by now. I am knitting it using Cascade 220 (bright red), on size 6 needles at 6 stitches/inch. The stitches are so tight that they can barely move along the needle. I did this on purpose because she wanted to felt it, but I wasn't sure if it would come out at the right size if felted. And after 5 inches (well, 4.75 in.) of stockinette stitch, if I don't get something interesting and fun soon I think I'm going to scream!

Why have all my projects been boring lately??



The Bayerishce Socks
The new needles arrived from KnitPicks yesterday, along with the 6 hanks of Gloss Lace Yarn . . .
Celery Gloss Lace Hello Lover!!

I smell a Feather and Fan Shawl in my future. (Mindless web browsing while writing this post leads me to the Japanese Feather and Fan Shawl . . .hmmm . . . possibilities . . . )

Oh. Right.

The socks will see some work tonight.


The Big Purple Monster

The Big Purple Monster is 95% complete. I'm so glad to be done with it I don't know what to do. I didn't even want to touch it for the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment